Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home Again

I've been out of town for the last few weeks. Relaxing, getting things off my mind, more relaxing. I stayed with my cousins upstate. We just hung out, vacationed a little, and overall just laid back and enjoyed life. Things have really calmed down since I've left home. No strange occurrences, no nightmares, no paranoia, nothing. Just straight-up relaxation and happiness.

The last time I saw "him" was before I left town. Haven't seen "him" since. This is the first time in months that I have felt genuinely safe.

When I came home, I was nervous. I thought, "What if 'he' is waiting for me? What if things will go back to the way they were when I left?"

But when I returned home, nothing happened. I felt safe.

It's been a few days since I came home. No sign of "him" anywhere. Nothing. I finally feel safe in my own home again. Thank God.

But last night when I turned on the news channel, I saw the most heart-wrenching thing.

Zach was found dead in the woods not far out of the city. After years of searching for him, they finally found him dead. I was heartbroken. I thought I had a chance of finding him alive and well, but I was wrong.

The report said that his body was found sitting up against a tree. He was missing both of his hands and his right ear.

This is all I know at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment