Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

John's "box"

Hey guys, it's Garrett. I received news about what happened to John. A few days ago, he snuck out of his house in the middle of the night and went to the woods behind his house. He brought along his pistol and two large kitchen knives. Apparently, some kids found him lying in the woods the next morning. He was lying on top of a dirt drawing of the (X) symbol he mentioned in a few of the previous entries on this blog. The paramedics told me that when they found him after a 911 call, his body was mangled. He had multiple, deep gashes all over his body. He was also missing both of his hands and his right ear, and his right foot was dangling from a single patch of flesh. He was also bleeding from his ears, mouth, and nose profusely. Both of the kitchen knives were bent and the pistol's barrel was bent at a very acute angle.

The paramedics told me that John wanted to give me a message. John told him to tell me, "I almost had him."
Seconds after he told him that, he passed away from extreme blood loss.

After that, I checked his blog to see if he left it anything that might explain what happened to John and I came across his last entry first. I did what he said and I looked through his room and I found a small, brown, wooden box. I opened it up and inside was the username and password to John's blog. And, as you might imagine, that's how I got onto his blog to write this. When I saw John's parents again they asked me so many questions that I had no answers to.

I'm going to miss you, John. You were probably my best friend. I'm just thinking back to when we were younger, when we used to hang out with Zach, when we played paintball in the woods, our birthday parties, all of that. Those were the best times of my life, and it crushes me that we can't make more memories. This has to be the worst part of my life right now. I hope to see you, Zach, and Jared soon. Hopefully we'll be together again in Heaven someday.

Whoever did this to John is going to pay a large price for what they have done.

I think I'm just gonna go take a walk. Walking this off might make me feel better. I'll post again when I come back.

R.I.P John Smith, Zach Timbs, and Jared Nathan
God bless you, your friends, and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment