Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Little Creeped Out

Well my vacation these past few days has really relaxed me and helped me take things off my mind for a little while. Now I'm back home and ready to get back to my everyday life.

Although my vacation was extremely relaxing, there were a few moments that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I heard some strange tapping noises on the walls from the next room to my hotel room. I also had that strange alone-but-not-alone feeling I mentioned in my last post. Twice. That had to be the most uncomfortable part of my vacation. The rest of my vacation, though, was perfectly fine.

I visited Zach's mom earlier today to discuss more of his home life. We discussed his activity on the Something Awful internet forums. His mom said that he mostly just browsed the site randomly, but he also occasionally looked through Paranormal Creature threads, most visited was the Create Paranormal Creatures thread. This was a little odd to me because Zach was never into this kind of stuff for as long as I've known him.

To add to his sudden interest in horror media, he also apparently watched a lot of the YouTube series called Marble Hornets. I haven't heard much of this series before but I know it's been very popular on the internet lately. I'll go check it out later when I have more time.

At the end of our conversation, something really started to make me a little creeped out. When I mentioned the drawing for the last time, Zach's mom began to act very nervous. She was looking all around the room, her hands shook along with her voice, and then eventually she just told me that I had to leave immediately.

Immediately...

On the way out of the house I stumbled upon another drawing:


It couldn't have been one of Zach's because his mom and I found every last drawing of his the other day. Someone else in the house drew this...

By the way, I found out what the binary code on my last post meant. I found a binary code translator on the internet.

The code means "watching".

It's going to be an adventure trying to get to sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment