Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

More News

So I talked more with Zach's mom last night about his behavior at home before the disappearance. Since we covered most of the bases on this topic the other day, there wasn't much left to talk about. We just addressed specific issues that kept me wondering since the last talk.

First we addressed the kinds of drawings he drew in his room. We went through his room looking for drawings and only found a few. She said that Zach had burned most of them in the fireplace in the living room days before he went missing, but must have left a few behind. I had put about three drawings in my backpack before I left the house that night, but when I opened my backpack when I got home, this was the only one that was in there:

I have never even seen a drawing like this before. I don't even know what it is. It's like a faceless man with multiple, what, legs? Tentacles? The other drawings were similar to this, but with much less detail and effort put into the drawing.

The next topic we discussed was the unknown person who Zach used to talk to on the phone in the middle of the night on some nights. Zach's mom said that Zach would never tell her or his dad who it was. One night, she listened in on the phone call on another line.

All she heard was static. It was just Zach's voice and static, but the strange part is that he was still having a conversation...

She noted that after the phone call ended, she had an immediate headache. The next morning, she barely remembered a word Zach had said over the phone. The only words she remembers are "No use in fighting it".

This was the end of our discussion for today.

As I walked home that night, I had this weird feeling. It felt like I wasn't alone even though I was the only one outside at that time. I also heard very few footsteps. I looked around: no one there. I didn't think much of it. I had a rough day.

I'm going to talk to Zach's parents again when I come back from my vacation. I'm leaving to another part of Florida for a few days and I will make another post the day I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment