Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dead Animals

Alright, so some idiot has started leaving dead animals around the outside of my house for the past week. I've found dead turtles, raccoons, birds, armadillos, squirrels, and today it was an owl. From what I could tell, all of the animals had vital organs taken out of them, including a heart.

I called the police and they are investigating the neighborhood right now. They haven't found any leads to who it might have been, but I'm sure they can figure this out. I'm suspecting it is someone from my school, Jared Nathan, who has held a grudge on me since the 7th grade when Zach and I played a prank on him that I can't even remember. He might be behind this, but I'm doubting he would take his anger towards me this far.

I might have to talk to him at school next week. Jared and I haven't spoken in years, so this would be a good excuse to talk to each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment