Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Street Watch

Jared and I have been watching our street lately, and he's right. There is a guy walking around our neighborhood doing the weirdest things. He walks slowly and zombie-like up and down the street. Once in a while he leaves our street and onto a different street which is out of our vision. When he returns, he is seen carrying trash bags. All of this happens during the day.

When the sun starts to set, he walks with the trash bags into the woods behind our houses. That's the last we seem of him for hours.

When he comes out of the woods several hours later he is empty handed. Jared and I will probably check out the woods during the day this weekend, when he isn't lurking around back there.

Also, I could have sworn I saw "it" standing in Jared's upstairs window when I glanced over to his house while I was surveying the street. When I checked my binoculars to see if they were working right, I looked back up at his house and "it" wasn't there. I called Jared and told him to check his upstairs and he told me he didn't see anything. Everything looked exactly the same.

Am I hallucinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment